Sabaton’s concept album ‘The Great War’ is a metal epic through one of mankind’s darkest era, and their most consistent album yet.
- Album review: The Venus Fly Trap / Alex Novak – Mercurial 1978-2018
- Album review: Elder – Omens
- Tradmrkd – Artist Spotlight
- Reaven – Artist Spotlight
- Concert review: King Diamond – MTELUS, Montreal – November 12 2019
- Concert review: A Day to Remember – Place Bell, Laval – November 5th 2019
- Catching up with Tarah Who?
- Interview: Jeff Scott Soto (Sons of Apollo)