The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion’s new album is a tribute to New York City’s seedy side. Its ferocious blend of rock, blues and hip hop is a lot of fun.
- Album review: Tallah – Matriphagy
- Album review: Zakk Sabbath – Vertigo
- Fox Violet – Artist Spotlight
- Ashrr – Artist Spotlight
- Concert review: King Diamond – MTELUS, Montreal – November 12 2019
- Concert review: A Day to Remember – Place Bell, Laval – November 5th 2019
- Catching up with Tarah Who?
- Interview: Jeff Scott Soto (Sons of Apollo)