The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion’s new album is a tribute to New York City’s seedy side. Its ferocious blend of rock, blues and hip hop is a lot of fun.
- Album review: The Venus Fly Trap / Alex Novak – Mercurial 1978-2018
- Album review: Elder – Omens
- Artist Spotlight – Stone Sea
- Artist Spotlight – The KillerHertz
- Concert review: King Diamond – MTELUS, Montreal – November 12 2019
- Concert review: A Day to Remember – Place Bell, Laval – November 5th 2019
- Catching up with Tarah Who?
- Interview: Jeff Scott Soto (Sons of Apollo)