The KillerHertz play catchy hard rock with metal undertones. At times, they sound like a more mature Mötley Crüe, and yes, that’s a good thing. Check these guys out!
- Album review: The Venus Fly Trap / Alex Novak – Mercurial 1978-2018
- Album review: Elder – Omens
- Artist Spotlight – Stone Sea
- Artist Spotlight – The KillerHertz
- Concert review: King Diamond – MTELUS, Montreal – November 12 2019
- Concert review: A Day to Remember – Place Bell, Laval – November 5th 2019
- Catching up with Tarah Who?
- Interview: Jeff Scott Soto (Sons of Apollo)