Ozzy’s best album in a long time, and a decent attempt to update his sound. It’s a far cry from his classic albums, but it’s much better than I expected.
- Album review: The Venus Fly Trap / Alex Novak – Mercurial 1978-2018
- Album review: Elder – Omens
- Artist Spotlight – The KillerHertz
- Artist Spotlight – Venus Fly Trap
- Concert review: King Diamond – MTELUS, Montreal – November 12 2019
- Concert review: A Day to Remember – Place Bell, Laval – November 5th 2019
- Catching up with Tarah Who?
- Interview: Jeff Scott Soto (Sons of Apollo)