Ozzy’s best album in a long time, and a decent attempt to update his sound. It’s a far cry from his classic albums, but it’s much better than I expected.
- Album review: Dee Snider – Leave a Scar
- Album review – Mammoth WVH
- Fox Violet – Artist Spotlight
- Ashrr – Artist Spotlight
- Concert review: King Diamond – MTELUS, Montreal – November 12 2019
- Concert review: A Day to Remember – Place Bell, Laval – November 5th 2019
- Catching up with Tarah Who?
- Interview: Jeff Scott Soto (Sons of Apollo)