Tallah’s debut album ‘Matriphagy’ is a well-written, tightly played love letter to nu-metal that will assault your senses with surgical precision and a relentless drive.
- Album review: Tallah – Matriphagy
- Album review: Zakk Sabbath – Vertigo
- Ashrr – Artist Spotlight
- Even Vast – Artist Spotlight
- Concert review: King Diamond – MTELUS, Montreal – November 12 2019
- Concert review: A Day to Remember – Place Bell, Laval – November 5th 2019
- Catching up with Tarah Who?
- Interview: Jeff Scott Soto (Sons of Apollo)