Elder’s ‘Omens’ skillfully blends prog, psychedelic and stoner rock into a delightful collection of 5 ten-minute songs that feel almost cinematic.
- Album review: Zakk Sabbath – Vertigo
- Album review: The Venus Fly Trap / Alex Novak – Mercurial 1978-2018
- Even Vast – Artist Spotlight
- I Am Night – Artist Spotlight
- Concert review: King Diamond – MTELUS, Montreal – November 12 2019
- Concert review: A Day to Remember – Place Bell, Laval – November 5th 2019
- Catching up with Tarah Who?
- Interview: Jeff Scott Soto (Sons of Apollo)