The KillerHertz play catchy hard rock with metal undertones. At times, they sound like a more mature Mötley Crüe, and yes, that’s a good thing. Check these guys out!
- Album review: Dee Snider – Leave a Scar
- Album review – Mammoth WVH
- Fox Violet – Artist Spotlight
- Ashrr – Artist Spotlight
- Concert review: King Diamond – MTELUS, Montreal – November 12 2019
- Concert review: A Day to Remember – Place Bell, Laval – November 5th 2019
- Catching up with Tarah Who?
- Interview: Jeff Scott Soto (Sons of Apollo)